Seniors Independent Services aims to ensure support services are available and accessible to seniors and disabled persons who wish to remain living independently in their homes and communities throughout the Rural Municipality of Prairie Lakes.
The Community Resource Coordinator acts as a focal point for access to information and referral, identifies existing resources, and develops new services for seniors. Services include:
- Emergency Response Systems (Victoria Lifeline)
- Emergency Response Information Kits (E.R.I.K.)
- Resource Material (Brochures)
- Research Information
- Friendly Visit/Phone Call
- Form Completion Assistance
- Equipment for Loan
- Handicap Parking Permits
- Referral Services (provided by mobilizing fee-for-service providers (Housecleaning, Snow Removal, etc.))
Do you like to get involved in your community? Do you like helping others?
The Senior Independent Services office is looking for volunteers to assist with senior programs. Please contact via phone or email if interested.
Coordinator: Myra Jonsson
Ninette, MB R0K 1R0
Phone: 204-528-3374 (Please leave a message)